Roland’s Next-generation FP-30X
The Roland FP-30X gives you entrée to the latest generation of the company’s award-winning FP series digital pianos, and it benefits from decades of cutting-edge technological development to bring you a refined acoustic grand piano playing experience at home, onstage, or in the studio. Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine and 256-voice polyphony deliver authentic sound and response. Your fingers will savor the sumptuous touch of Roland’s PHA-4 Standard keyboard with Progressive Hammer Action and Ivory Feel keys, as the FP-30X’s onboard speaker system fills the room with a rich, powerful sound that’s ideal for home playing and intimate live performances. Enhance your music with sounds curated from Roland’s flagship instruments, and shape them to perfection with the built-in effects engine. The FP-30X also features generous connectivity with audio and MIDI via Bluetooth and USB, for wireless streaming to and from your smart device and integration with your computer-based DAW setup.
Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine
Not many digital pianos get as close to sounding and feeling like an acoustic instrument as Roland’s FP-30X. With its SuperNATURAL sound engine, you get an intimate and customizable connection with your keyboard. Each note can be shaped to respond to your touch and dynamics with the tone and harmonic accuracy you desire. Drawing upon Roland’s rich sonic legacy, the FP-30X’s SuperNATURAL sound engine gives you authentic pianos and electric pianos that can take you from pristine sparkle to funky grit — plus a curated selection of premium acoustic and electronic sounds from Roland’s historic legacy.
PHA-4 keyboard provides authentic grand piano feel
The FP-30X sports Roland’s PHA-4 Standard keyboard featuring the company’s acclaimed Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement. In the FP-30X, advanced sensor technologies work together with the SuperNATURAL Piano engine to provide performance and playing expressiveness that rivals the finest acoustic grand pianos. With the appearance, Ivory Feel texture, and functionality of keyboards found on Roland’s flagship pianos, the FP-30X’s PHA-4 keyboard gives you an exceptionally natural and satisfying playing experience.
Built-in speaker system fills the room with full, rich sound
You don’t need to worry about carting around or hooking up an external sound system when you’re playing your Roland FP-30X. That’s because Roland outfitted this instrument with an excellent multi-amped stereo speaker system. The speakers are strategically integrated into the FP-30X chassis, so you and your listeners are enveloped in the lush soundscape of your performance. Small touches matter, and at Sweetwater, we particularly appreciate how the FP-30X’s onboard 3-band equalizer easily adjusts its sound to fit the venue.
Roland FP-30X 88-key Digital Piano Features:
- Sleek modern look based on award-winning design of previous-generation FP series pianos
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine and 256-note polyphony convey every nuance of your performance
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard with Progressive Hammer Action and Escapement for authentic acoustic grand piano feel and response
- Meticulously curated onboard sounds to suit every music genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- Onboard Piano Designer function offers deep personalization of piano tone
- Onboard speaker system yields a rich, powerful sound that’s ideal for home playing and intimate live performances
- Dedicated setting optimizes the sound for desktop placement
- Enhance your playing with sounds gleaned from Roland’s flagship instruments
- Shape your sounds to perfection with a built-in 3-band EQ
- Audio and MIDI connectivity via Bluetooth and USB
- Supports Roland’s Piano Partner 2, Apple’s GarageBand for iOS, and other music creation apps
- Dual headphone outputs and quiet keyboard action facilitates late-night practice
- Decor-friendly compact chassis looks great in any setting
- Includes DP-2 damper pedal (with continuous detection)
- Optional matching stand and 3-pedal unit available separately