Don’t let the classic analog mixer design fool you—the StudioLive® AR12c was built to record. Featuring a pristine analog front end with eight high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 14×4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C™-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR12c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level sources including vintage synths, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder… and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
- 14×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2×2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- 14-channel analog mixer with:
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps plus two instrument inputs, 12 balanced line level inputs, and 2 insert points
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth®0 wireless, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac® and Windows