Gig-ready Keys, Packed with exclusive Sounds
Roland’s V-Combo VR-09-B Live Performance Keyboard is a gigging musician’s delight. The featherweight VR-09-B (it weighs just over 12 pounds) is basically three instruments in one — all with instantaneous, real-time hands-on control. Roland’s acclaimed Virtual Tone Wheel Organ engine, complete with nine physical drawbars, nails the sound-generation process of vintage tonewheel organs in every way. Piano is a core sound, and the VR-09-B serves up a piano potpourri that covers every musical style. Included are classic EPs, along with essential vintage effects such as tremolo, phaser, wah, and tape delays. The epic acoustic grand features Roland’s stereo multi-sampling for piano sounds that rival the company’s dedicated stage pianos. The VR-09-B’s SuperNATURAL synth engine is loaded with tons of ready-to-play synths, from vintage to modern.
Three top-level sound engines cover all the bases
Combining Roland’s acclaimed Virtual Tone Wheel organ engine with SuperNATURAL-powered instruments and classic synths, the V-Combo VR-09-B will never leave you wanting for sounds. Whether you need a classic whirling organ (complete with leakage and click noise), a glossy EP, or an old-school SH-2 analog synth, you’ve got it all — and right at your fingertips. What’s more, there’s a whole host of cool effects onboard the VR-09-B to flesh out your tones, including compression, overdrive, amp emulators, phasers, and rotary cabinet emulators, including a cool Twin-Rotary effect.
Packed with the performance options you need
Whether you’re rocking one of the V-Combo VR-09-B’s classic synths or putting its Virtual Tone Wheel organ through its paces, you’ll be delighted by the sheer usefulness of its front panel controls. A set of nine harmonic tone bars gives you all of the organ control you could ask for, and there are dedicated control sections for the VR-09’s piano, synth, effects, and other sections, all bolstered by a large LCD screen. Then there’s the D-BEAM optical controller and a 61-note keybed that’s fast and responsive enough for any serious organ player.
Gig anywhere with this ultra-portable keyboard
How much would you expect a feature-packed keyboard like the Roland V-Combo VR-09-B to weigh? Twenty pounds? Thirty pounds? Not even close! Despite its extensive feature set, Roland managed to get the VR-09-B down to a svelte 12 lbs. 3 oz. But that’s not all — the VR-09 can also run entirely on batteries for the ultimate portable playing experience. And Roland’s free VR-09 iPad editor app gives you powerful, intuitive control of the VR-09-B’s organ and synth sound engines right from your tablet’s touchscreen. Gigging keyboardists here at Kenny’s Music love the Roland VR-09-B. We’re confident you will, too!
Roland V-Combo VR-09-B Live Performance Keyboard Features:
- Portable 61-note performance keyboard with pro sounds for all music styles
- Dedicated panel sections give you immediate access to organ, piano, and synth sounds
- Roland’s Virtual Tone Wheel Organ delivers authentic vintage organ sounds
- 9 drawbars make dialing in the perfect organ sound easy
- 3 onboard rotary effects, including an aggressive rock rotary type
- Vintage electric pianos and rich acoustic grand pianos
- Broad selection of SuperNATURAL synth sounds, from vintage classics to modern must-haves
- Onboard sound library expandable with free downloads from Roland’s Axial website
- Free downloadable iPad editor app for customizing organ and synth sounds
- 7 simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls
- D-BEAM optical controller for advanced performance options
- Enhance your performances and practice sessions with rhythm patterns, metronome, USB audio recording/playback, and more
- Gig-ready at just 12 lb. 3 oz.
- Runs on AC or battery power
- Type:Stage Keyboard
- Sound Engine Type(s):Virtual Tone Wheel Organ, SuperNatural Synth, PCM Synth
- Number of Keys:61
- Type of Keys:Velocity sensitive
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend/Modulation lever, D-Beam controller
- Polyphony:128 Notes
- Number of Presets:245 sounds
- Effects Types:Delay, Reverb, Overdrive, Chorus, Vibrato, Rotary,
- Audio Recording:WAV files, 16-bit/44.1kHz
- Audio Playback:WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Storage:USB flash drive
- Audio Inputs:1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (damper, expression), 1 x 8-pin DIN (PK-9 pedalboard)
- Software:iPad editor app
- Power Supply:AC adapter power supply (included) / 6 x AA batteries (Ni-MH)
- Weight:12 lbs. 3 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:VR-09-B