Compact and lightweight, the PreSonus® AIR12 2-way active PA loudspeaker’s 12-inch woofer and 1.35-inch HF driver deliver a rich, extended low-end and natural high-frequency extension in an enclosure that fits in the back of a small car. Backed by 1,200W (peak) of Class D/Class AB power and enhanced with easy-to-use digital tuning functions, the AIR12 gives you all the power and tools you need for both mobile and installed sound. A choice of inputs enables use with a variety of sources.
An easy-to-use signal processor with presets makes it simple to customize the AIR12’s response for use as front-of-house mains, as monitor wedges, for music playback, for improved speech intelligibility and for enhanced low end and a warmer sound. Treble and bass controls boost or cut by 10 dB to compensate for room anomalies. Location presets optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations.
The AIR12’s multi-angle enclosure sports nonskid rubber feet on the bottom for upright front-of-house use and on one side for stage monitor applications. Rig it using M10 fly points or ground-stack for portable applications. Mount it on a tripod or atop an AIR-series subwoofer using an optional sub pole. An integrated dual-position pole mount lets you aim the speaker level or at a 7.5˚ downward tilt. And the AIR12 is easy to transport, thanks to its top-mounted handle.
With its pro features and audio quality, the AIR12 is a great choice for mobile and installed sound.
- 1.35-inch, high-frequency compression driver and 12-inch woofer with a 2.5-inch voice coil
- 900W (peak) Class D power amplifier for LF driver and 300W (peak) Class A/B amplifier for HF driver
- Maximum SPL 123 dB peak with 51 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 90° x 60° (horizontal x vertical) dispersion pattern
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼-inch inputs and one summed balanced output
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets: DJ (music playback), FOH (normal front-of-house), Monitor (floor wedge), Speech (intelligibility)
- Additional presets and controls: Stand (pole or tripod mounting), Bracket (wall mounting), Suspend (flown applications)
- Rugged, plastic, multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor-wedge applications, with comfortable ergonomic handle
- and tour-grade, 1.2 mm steel grille
- 35 mm pole socket with 7.5˚ downward tilt
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation