Gigging musicians love this amplifier
The 30 watt, 1 x 12″ Peavey Classic 30 112 fits perfectly into your gigging routine. For most small- to medium-sized venues, 30 watts is all you need to be heard – especially if your combo amp is miked. Footswitchable channels give you a wide tonal range to play with, and a speaker output for an extension speaker cabinet makes it easy to expand your rig. It can be hard to find a combo amplifier that’s adept at many musical styles while still being practical for the average musician, but the Peavey Classic 30 112 nails it.
Real spring reverb for classic guitar tones
On the Classic 30 112 you’ll find a genuine spring reverb, giving you access to iconic guitar tones. Even if you don’t play surf rock, you’ll find this combo amp’s reverb to be a cut above the stock reverb found in most amplifiers in this class. And the reverb is even switchable with the included footswitch.
A quality amp by Peavey
Peavey has been making innovative electronics for musicians since 1965. Found on professional stages around the world, you can count on your Peavey Classic 30 112 combo amplifier.
Peavey Classic 30 112 Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- 2-channel tube combo amplifier with 1 x 12″ speaker
- 30 watts – an ideal power rating for small- to medium-sized gigs
- Footswitchable channels and spring reverb (footswitch included)
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x EL84 power tubes let you cover a lot of tonal range
- Perfect for rock, blues, and country
- Additional output for extension speaker cabinet
Get a truly gig-ready combo amp with the Peavey Classic 30 112!
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:30W
- Speaker Size:1 x 12″ Celestion Midnight 60 Speaker
- Preamp Tubes:3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:4 x EL84
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Inputs:1 x TS
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″ (Speaker)
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″ (channel, reverb)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Weight:39.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:03602930