Marshall ORI5C Origin 1×8″ 5-watt Tube Combo Amp
Packed with a powerful complement of tubes, the Origin ORI5C exhibits vintage-inspired Marshall tone. This amp is powerful in its simplicity. Dial in the Volume control to get the right amount of crunch, then shape your tone with the 3-band EQ. A unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds, while switchable power enables high-output sounds at any volume. The Origin ORI5C is a no-frills gateway to classic Marshall tone.
From the music store to stages everywhere
Jim Marshall didn’t start out building great amps. In fact, his entry into the amp world came about in part because the drummers that visited his music shop for equipment and lessons often brought along their guitar players. Conversations about their amplification needs led to the birth of a line of amps that would eventually change the sound of music. From those first humble creations to Pete Townshend’s first monster full stacks; from the mid-’60s combos to Hendrix to backlines of multiple Marshall rigs, there’s a reason why so many guitarists swear by Marshall amps. Try one out and see for yourself.
Marshall Origin ORI5C Features:
- Packed with 2 ECC83 preamp tubes and 1 EL84 power tube
- 8″ Celestion Eight-15 speaker provides classic British tone
- Volume control with gain boost feature for dialing in the right amount of crunch
- 3-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds
- Switchable Low/High power enables high-output sounds at any volume
- Footswitch included.
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:5W Single Ended (high/low power switch)
- Speaker Size:1 x 8″ Celestion Eight-15
- Preamp Tubes:2 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:1 x EL84
- EQ:3-band EQ, Tilt control
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″ (internal speaker 16 ohm)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″ (gain boost, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:20.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M-ORI5C-U