A No-frills Gateway to Classic Marshall Tone
Packed with a generous complement of tubes, the Origin ORI50C exhibits vintage-inspired Marshall tone. This amp is powerful in its simplicity. Dial in the Gain and Master controls to get the right amount of crunch, then shape your tone with the Presence knob and the 3-band EQ. A unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds, while switchable power enables high-output sounds at any volume. A built-in FX loop makes integrating your pedalboard a breeze. There’s even a footswitchable gain boost for adding extra punch to your solos. The Origin ORI50C is a no-frills gateway to classic Marshall tone.
From the music store to stages everywhere
Jim Marshall didn’t start out building great amps. In fact, his entry into the amp world came about in part because the drummers that visited his music shop for equipment and lessons often brought along their guitar players. Conversations about their amplification needs led to the birth of a line of amps that would eventually change the sound of music. From those first humble creations to Pete Townshend’s first monster full stacks; from the mid-’60s combos to Hendrix to backlines of multiple Marshall rigs, there’s a reason why so many guitarists (including quite a few here at Sweetwater) swear by Marshall amps. Try one out and see for yourself!
Marshall Origin ORI50C Features:
- Packed with 3 ECC83 preamp tubes and 2 EL34 power tubes
- 12″ Celestion Midnight 60 speaker provides classic British tone
- Separate Gain and Master controls for dialing in the right amount of crunch
- Presence knob and 3-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds
- Switchable Low/Mid/High power enables high-output sounds at any volume
- Built-in FX loop makes integrating your pedalboard easy
- Footswitchable gain boost for adding extra punch to your solos