Real Jackson Quality for Less!
Part of Jackson’s JS Series, the JS32 Kelly solidbody electric guitar packs a lot of value. A pair of high-output ceramic-magnet humbuckers hits your amplifier with huge tone – just what you need for an aggressive performance. And while the price is low, you’ll be astounded at how good the JS32 Kelly plays. The compound-radius fretboard makes it easy to blaze around the neck, and the graphite-reinforced maple neck is designed for a long life of reliable action. Whether you’re just starting to rock or are looking for a value-packed shred machine, you’ll be impressed with the Jackson JS32 Kelly.
Jackson JS32 Kelly Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Compound-radius fingerboard boasts the best of both worlds
- Jackson high-output pickups deliver the ultra-hot tone you need to tear it up
- Aggressive looks for an aggressive guitar
Compound-radius fingerboard boasts the best of both worlds
The Jackson JS32 Kelly sports a compound-radius amaranth fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12″ radius that keeps things nice and comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16″ radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action, and high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out. The JS32 Kelly balances the best of both worlds.
Jackson high-output pickups deliver the ultra-hot tone you need to tear it up
Looking for rock-solid metal tone? The Jackson JS32 Kelly delivers! That’s because Jackson hooked the JS32 Kelly up with a pair of their custom-built humbuckers. These high-output humbuckers give you plenty of punch and serious bite – just what you need for today’s most aggressive guitar styles.
Aggressive looks for an aggressive guitar
If you’re after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, then Kenny’s Music can highly recommend the JS32 Kelly. The body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in Jackson’s distinctive pointy headstock and shark fin inlays, and you have one menacing guitar with the Jackson JS32 Kelly. Exactly what you’ve been looking for, right?
Jackson JS32 Kelly Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A high-performance guitar for an amazing low price
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting, high-gain tone
- Compound-radius amaranth fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck resists warping and twisting over the years
Get more for your money with a Jackson JS32 Kelly!
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Kelly
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Ferrari Red
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Speed neck
- Radius:Compound 12″-16″, neck thru
- Fingerboard Material:Amaranth
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Sharkfin inlays
- Number of Frets:24, jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Width:1.6875″
- Nut Material:Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose licensed Jackson double locking tremolo
- Tuners:Jackson sealed die-cast
- Neck Pickup:Jackson High Output humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Jackson High Output humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (9-42)
- Manufacturer Part Number:2910134539