Call for special price today!!!
Hybrid Acoustic-electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Spruce Top, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and Magnetic/Piezo Pickups
10-voice Hybrid Tele with Onboard Rechargeable Battery
Guitarists of diverse styles and tastes are finding their voice in the new Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster. Now you no longer have to choose between acoustic and electric sounds for the gig; this hybrid takes you from folk and bluegrass flatpicking to greasy rock and soul with the flip of a switch. The secrets are twofold: a comfortable SIRS body, built to resonate like an acoustic instrument while giving you the fret access and playability of your favorite steel-string, and the pairing of two cutting-edge premium pickup systems with powerful DSP. In the bridge position, you’ll find a traditional offset Tele pickup packed with bluesy grit and Texas twang, and just behind that, the Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo system for the soft-edged cluck of your favorite direct acoustic. Seven distinct acoustic profiles take you from solo fingerstyling to Nashville singer/songwriter without additional pedals. An onboard rechargeable battery powers it all. Pair these with a great-playing American Professional profile Tele neck, and the Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster from Kenny’s equips you for whatever session awaits.
Acoustic, electric, or both?
How would you like to layer your acoustic tones with heavily processed electric textures? Or volley between sweet acoustic rhythms and tasty Texas leads in the middle of a song? It’s all possible with the Acoustasonic Tele. A 5-way switching system makes accessing these diverse tones fast and painless. Additionally, each position features two distinct sound profiles (clean/crunch, parlor/dreadnought), which can be continuously blended via the rear mod knob. Whether you’re running into a PA or an amp, the Acoustasonic Tele provides great tones at the flip of a switch.
Magnetic bridge pickup
The Acoustasonic’s magnetic bridge pickup achieves authentic Tele-style tone with hum-free performance. This pickup nets you crisp cleans to crunchy overdrive with a tight low end, clearly defined highs, and punchy mids to power through any mix. Surprisingly, this pickup even sounds great without an amp, plugged directly into a PA.
Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo
The Fishman Matrix is one of the world’s best-selling acoustic pickups. In the Acoustasonic Tele, it provides a syrupy-sweet direct tone and plenty of range to suit many styles of music.
10 onboard voicings
Strumming, fingerpicking, and lead work all require different sounds. The Acoustasonic Tele gives you access to 10 different voices via its 5-way blade and continuously selectable A/B mod control. Whether you’re after a big, boisterous dreadnought to fill solo space or a reduced-size parlor guitar to sit in a mix, it’s all at your fingertips with the Acoustasonic Tele from Fender. No pedals required.
Familiar Tele design
Fender has done a great job of retaining the style and playability of the beloved Tele design for an instrument as advanced as the Acoustasonic Telecaster. From the familiar single-cut body to its great-playing, ebony-capped American Professional profile neck, everything about this guitar will make you feel right at home whether onstage or in the studio.
SIRS mahogany body
Unique to the Acoustasonic Tele is its mini-soundhole mahogany body with SIRS resonance enhancement system. Paired with its transverse-braced Lutz spruce top, the Acoustasonic resonates like no Tele you’ve played before, with punchy bass and a sparkly top end that comes across loud and clear through the onboard Fishman electronics.
Onboard rechargeable battery
Swapping out 9-volts is so yesterday. The Acoustasonic Telecaster comes loaded with a 20-hour integrated battery, rechargeable over USB. Even better, this battery allows you to charge and play at the same time — so if you’ve got a portable battery backup, the Acoustasonic can give you days of uninterrupted play time.
Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Hybrid Guitar Features:
- Hybrid design affords 10 timeless acoustic and electric voicings
- Piezo and magnetic pickups yield acoustic strums to Texas leads
- Select or layer tones via 5-way Tele blade and continuous mod knob
- Resonant SIRS body — resonates like an acoustic
- Lutz spruce top — adds spank and sparkle
- Ebony-capped American Professional mahogany neck rivals that of your favorite electric
- Magnetic Tele bridge pickup is traditionally voiced without the hum
- Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo pickup comes loaded with 7 acoustic images
- 20-hour USB rechargeable battery with simultaneous charge and play
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody Acoustic-electric
- Body Shape:Acoustasonic Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Lutz Spruce
- Body Finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Color:Translucent Surf Green
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:American Pro
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Width:1.6875″
- Nut Material:GraphTech Tusq
- Tuners:Fender Modern
- Middle Pickup:Fishman Enhancer Body Sensor
- Bridge Pickup:Fender N4 Noiseless Single-coil, Fishman Undersaddle Piezo
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x mod control (A/B voices), 5-way blade pickup switch, USB rechargeable battery
- Strings:Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze, .011-.052
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:0972013257