EVH Wolfgang USA Signature Elec Guitar
EVH brings you the Wolfgang USA Edward Van Halen Signature model, loaded with Eddie Van Halen’s most up-to-date specs along with the classic looks and behemoth sound you’ve come to expect.
The basswood body features a big-leaf maple top and five-ply binding, while the bolt-on quartersawn maple neck is sculpted to Eddie’s precise specs, with graphite reinforcement and a hand-rubbed back finish for smooth, fast playability. The compound-radius (12″-16″) ebony fingerboard has 22 vintage stainless steel frets, pearloid (Ivory finish) or dot (Stealth finish) inlays, and a convenient heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel.
Experience scorching and well-balanced tone with a custom-wound alnico 2 EVH Wolfgang Humbucker in the bridge and a newly added alnico 3 custom-wound EVH Wolfgang Humbucker in the neck, both controlled by a special reverse oriented three-way toggle switch. Stutter-stop like “You Really Got Me” with the red-button killswitch and play “Cathedral” without any crackle or pop, courtesy of the EVH Custom High Friction (Tone) Pot and an EVH “HPU” or High Performance Upgrade, custom made Low Friction (Volume) Pot.
Sturdy and steadfast, the EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo provides endless sustain and precise tuning regardless of how many dive bombs you rip or how drastically you attack your whammy-bar. The EVH D-Tuna retunes to drop-D and back with strict accuracy at the flick of a finger, with a low-friction volume control for smooth swells and a high-friction tone control that prevents accidental tone shifting.
Boasts elegant and classic style in Ivory or Stealth with chrome hardware, black speed knobs and dog leash strap/eye-bolt clasps. Hard-shell EVH Striped SKB case and EVH leather strap included.
Kenny’s Music is an authorized dealer of EVH products.
– Series: USA Signature Series
– Body Material: Basswood with Big Leaf Maple Top
– Body Finish: Satin Urethane, Gloss Urethane
– Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
– Fingerboard: Ebony, 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
– Frets: 22, Vintage Stainless
– Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot, Pearloid Block
– Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose Locking, 1.650″ (42 mm)
– Tuning Machines: EVH-Branded
– Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
– Bridge: EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna )
– Pickups: EVH Wolfgang AL2 Humbucker (Bridge) EVH Wolfgang AL3 Humbucker (Neck)
– Pickup Switching: EVH Reverse-Style 3-Position Switching; Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge, Position 3: Bridge
– Controls: EVH BI Tech HPU Low Friction Volume, EVH Bourns HighFriction Tone
– Control Knobs: Black “Speed” Knobs
– Hardware: Chrome
– Strings: EVH Branded (.009-.042 Gauges)
– Case: EVH Wolfgang Hardshell (p/n 0090916000)